Kracie Hadabisei Face Wash (Acne Care)
● A series of medicated basic cosmetics that can be used to prevent repetitive adult acne and care for acne scars (moisturizing), as well as keratin care and whitening care * 1
. For smooth skin
● Contains bactericidal component (isopropylmethylphenol)
● Contains anti-inflammatory component (glycyrrhizinic acid 2K)
● Contains keratin plug clear component (tartrate acid). Prevents the formation of comedones that block pores.
● Contains keratin clear ingredient (lemon extract). Removes dead skin cells and smoothes the skin.
● Contains skin conditioning ingredients (hop extract , agetsu extract, augon extract
, oolong tea extract)
● Contains skin-beautifying ingredients Ex (yokuinin extract, biwa leaf extract, yuzu ceramide, comedone extract: moisturizing skin conditioning ingredients)
● moisturizing ingredients (collagen, hyaluronic acid) ) Formulation
● Allergy tested * 2, non-comedogenic tested * 2 * 1: Excluding wash pigments * 2: It does not mean that allergies do not occur in all people and comedo (the source of acne) is not possible
HOW TO USE:
Take an appropriate amount and whisk well with water or lukewarm water. Add water or lukewarm water in several batches for
even better foaming. Then rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
- If it is difficult to get out at low temperature, warm it by hand before using.
Isopropyl methylphenol*, glycyrrhizinate 2K*, water-soluble collagen (F), ogon extract, hop-extract, taric acid, oolon tea extract, lemon extract, millistic acid, lauric acid, alkyl methacrylic acid (20) stearyl ether copolymer emulsion, coconut oil fattic acid Silglycine K Liquid Lauryl hydroxyl luhobetine liquid, sodium palm oil fatty acid methyltaurine glycosiltrehalose, hydrogenated starch deplement mixture solution, potassium hydrooxide, pOE glyceryl triisosterate, EDTA-4Na, BG, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, water, sodium lauryl sulfate