Kracie Hadabisei Face Cream (Acne Care)
A finishing cream that has a fresh feel and can be used for whitening care.
● A series of medicated basic cosmetics that can be used to prevent acne in adults that can be repeated and to care for acne scars (moisturizing), as well as keratin care and whitening care * 1
. For smooth skin
● Contains bactericidal ingredient (isopropylmethylphenol)
● Contains anti-inflammatory ingredient (glycyrrhizinic acid 2K)
● Contains whitening active ingredient (high-purity vitamin C). It suppresses the production of melanin and prevents spots and freckles.
● Contains skin conditioning ingredients (hop extract, agetsu extract, oolong extract, oolong tea extract)
● Contains keratin softening ingredients (lemon extract). Softens the keratin on the surface of the skin.
● Skin-beautifying ingredient Ex (Yokuinin extract, Biwa leaf extract, Yuzuceramide, Shakyaku extract: Moisturizing skin conditioning ingredient)
● Penetration promoting ingredient (CHD * 2)
● Moisturizing ingredient (collagen, hyaluronic acid)
● Allergy tested * 3 , Non-comedogenic tested * 3
* 1: Excludes wash pigments
* 2: Bisethoxydiglycol cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid
* 3: Does not mean that allergies do not occur in everyone, comedo (source of acne) is not possible
HOW TO USE:
- After applying lotion, apply an appropriate amount (pearl size) gently to the entire face.
- When adding milky lotion, beauty essence, etc., please use the cream last.
- You can use it for morning and night care.
- If you use it in the morning before makeup, spread the cream thinly and do not rub it too hard.
L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside*, isopropyl methylphenol*, glycyrrhizinate 2K*, water-soluble collagen (F), ogon extract, hop extract, alcoholic acid, oolon tea extract, lemon extract, water, glycerin, cyclodimethicone, DPG, pOE methyl glucoside, potaside, hydroxide, potaside castor oil, carboxide Vinyl polymer, eta. Nol, POE Lauric Acid (20) Sorbitane, Dimethicone, Crosslinked Polyether Denatured Silicone Mixture, Xanthan Gum, HEDTA/3Na, BG, Phenoxyethanol, Paraben, Fragrance