TN Tranexamic Acid Niacinamide Serum
Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide 5% for Face/Neck
- CAN IT TREAT EXISTING PIGMENTATION? tranexamic acid can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? it blocks the transfer of pigment from melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) to keratinocytes (the keratin-synthesising cells found in the outermost layer of skin – the epidermis).
- DOES IT MAKE SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO SUN? Absolutely not. In fact, tranexamic acid decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV – this is why he ingredient is so popular in Asia and India.
- IF HYPERPIGMENTATION IS A CONCERN, tranexamic acid is an ingredient you'll want to consider. This exciting ingredient helps to visibly fade the look of multiple forms of discolorations including post- acne marks and melasma, which can be particularly stubborn.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID: WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH | Some of the ingredients that will enhance the benefits of tranexamic acid include: salicylic acid, niacinamide, bakuchiol, azelaic acid, vitamin C, and retinol. adds arbutin and licorice acid to that list.